Sample Documents: Click to download
- Types of Inspections
- The Buyer Inspection - A buyer has this inspection completed on a home they want to purchase. It is an honest and impartial report of the home’s condition, to be informed of any problems and upcoming repairs, and to avoid unpleasant surprises after the sale.
- The Seller Inspection – A seller may have an inspection competed before listing the home to be sold to be able to comply with full disclosure laws, to be informed of problems and repair to be completed before showing, and to avoid lawsuits after a sale.
- What to Expect
- Anticipate your home inspection requiring about 3 hours
- Detailed explanation of what is found during the home inspection
- Guaranteed inspection report within 24 hours after completing the inspection
(See sample report under sample documents)
- Typical inspection includes a visual non-invasive, non-destructive inspection of the
- Built in appliances